Sunday, September 6, 2009

An Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

I often have a penchant for rambling about things that interest me, and perhaps what most interests me is this thing called the “creative process.” So I’ve decided, with some encouragement from my friends, to create a blog to which I may dedicate, in a more concise form, my “extroverted monologues.”

I most comfortably consider myself a musician. I believe this position (and occasional disposition) will dictate what I write to a large extent. I hope to write some concert reviews, album reviews, maybe even do an interview or two.

As for the “rest” – this will consist of subjects of near-equal importance to me, such as poetry or film. This is my first real foray into essay writing (for fun, anyway). I believe I’ll get the hang of it, and I hope you will get something out of it as well.

Enjoy!

2 comments: